User experience (UX) aims at improving user satisfaction and performance, be it for a product or a service. A key element in achieving good user experience is to use a suitable, user-centered, analysis and design process and to do so competently.
We can help you if you wish to:
- Improve Client and employee satisfaction when they use your products and services, including your Web sites.
- Help the users of your products perform better.
- Get coaching on how to improve your own design process or train your own staff in UX.
We can train your staff to:
- Enable them to do basic, or advanced, UX and usability work (in-class or at your location).
- Design user interfaces (in-class or at your location).
- Prevent musculoskeletal disorders (in-class or at your location).
- Improve their work practices and productivity (in-class or at your location).
- Quantify, prevent and mitigate human error (in-class or at your location).
- Prevent and manage the effects of fatigue (in-class or at your location).
- Produce work procedures and instructions, including user manuals (on-line, in-class or at your location).
- Produce requirement specifications (on-line, in-class or at your location).
- Analyse and manage Client needs and requirements (on-line, in-class or at your location).
We can also create training modules for you for delivery in-class, at your location or on-line.
Systems engineering is a multidisciplinary approach to successfully design complex systems. We can:
- Analyse and validate business needs.
- Identify and validate requirements and produce specifications and technical procedures.
- Design solutions.
- Independently verify and validate design solutions.
We optimize human performance through services, solutions and training to help our Clients:
- Achieve their efficiency and safety goals.
- Achieve competitive advantages for their products and services.
- Conform to regulatory requirements.
Specifically, we can help our Clients to:
- Improve their work practices and efficiency.
- Quantify, prevent and manage human error.
- Prevent and manage the effects of fatigue, and design effective work shift systems.
- Produce work procedures and instructions, including user manuals.
- Promote a strong safety culture and develop resiliency in their organization.
We have expertise in physical and cognitive ergonomics. We can help you to :
- Diagnose, design or improve work stations, in the plant or in the office.
- Design and validate devices and work stations for specific needs, including to help your staff get back to work.
- Carry out studies to meet specific needs. For example: conformance to standards or regulatory requirements, improvements to work areas, schedules or to the working environment.
We can produce several types of technical documents:
- Work procedures and instructions.
- Operating manuals.
- Software development manuals.
Our services are available in French and in English.
Research and Development
We carry out, both internally and for our Clients, various research and development projects. For example:
- We can organize and carry out research and development.
- We are familiar with the Scientific Research & Experimental Development program and we can help you benefit from it.